- Various materials such as NBR, ACM, FKM, SILICON, etc. can be used depending on the application area.
- It is mainly applied to rocker cover, suction manifold. O-ring and so on.
Maximum workable temperature : 250℃
-Non-asbestos as a main raw material. Includes small amount of synthetic rubber. Due to the expansion (self-restoration) by oil, Torque is reduced and surface pressure decrease due to the prevention of flange deformation.
Maximum workable temperature : 500℃
- A sort of gasket material, which both sides of a non-asbestos sheet were attached to a heat-resistant and oil-resistant sheet specially treated on the surface.
- Applies mainly to exhaust systems.
Maximum workable temperature : -40 ~ 600 ℃
- A product that attached graphite on both sides of steel material and compressed and molded.
- Mainly applied to the exhaust system.
Maximum workable temperature : 150℃
- A gasket material coated with a rubber layer on a metal plate.
- Mainly used for water pumps requiring a lot of seal property.
Maximum workable temperature : 600℃
- It has a much outstanding heat resistance, corrosion resistance and low temperature strength than the Cr system due to the presence of Ni and has good mechanical properties.